The term ‘Bitcoin Runners’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In Person Event Terms
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Event attendees must adhere to Event, city, state and other public health guidelines and orders.
- The Event may be postponed, ended early or cancelled altogether for circumstances beyond the Event’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Event organizers will have no responsibility for any costs incurred by the Participant as a result of cancellation including any travel, accommodation or other costs or expenses and the Event will have no liability or responsibility to the Participant.
- Event attendees who are sick should not attend the Event. This includes event attendees who: 1. Have a suspected or diagnosed/confirmed case of COVID-19. Or 2. Are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, such as: cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell. Or 3. Have had exposure to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within 14 days of the Event.
If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com